High Desert Yearling Classic - 2019
- Perch Fee: $100 per Bird or $90 per bird if you send 6 or more (non refundable). Birds with unpaid perch fees will not enter the racing loft.
- Any bird lost prior to road training in the fall receives a free perch for the next season.
- Entry Fee: $150 per bird due after 125 mile activation race (mandatory). If your bird doesn't go to the 200 miler, you will be refunded your entry fee.
- All birds that are not paid for by the deadline of one week following the 125-mile Activation Toss will become the property of the High Desert yearling Classic.
- 100% PAID BACK IN PRIZE MONEY.
- Races: Plans include 200, 300 & 380-mile race series in May & June as Yearlings.
- Race dates Vary depending on the weather.
- All races are 48 hours from time of release. In the event that no birds clock within the 48 hour period all money will be divided equally among actual birds sent to that particular race and refunded. If all prizes are not claimed within the 48 hour window of a particular race, the remaining monies will be divided equally among the winners.
- Payout: Prizes paid by the first drop then clocking order in the 200, 300 and 380-mile race. If a bird does not clock and is known to have been in the drop, the bird will be entered as last bird in that drop. If there is a tie, the birds will share that prize equally.
- W-9 forms will need to be completed if winnings are over $600
- Upon Arrival: All birds will be quarantined and vaccinated for PMV and Salmonella, treated for internal/external parasites before entering the racing loft. Starting Spring 2019 all birds will be chipped and entered into Wincompanion upon arrival.
- Training: Tosses will begin in the Fall with as many tosses as weather will allow and will resume in the spring.
- After the Race Season: Any birds not claimed 10 days after the last race become the property of the High Desert Yearling Classic and can be sold or disposed of at the discretion of the Loft Manager.
- Birds remain property of the Breeder and are returned for the actual cost of postage from the Post Office.
- Added bonus: If there are 24+ birds from a club sent to our race, High Desert Yearling Classic will donate 2 perch fees to that clubs fundraiser for the next season. (Let us know if you meet this requirement)
SEND BIRDS TO:
3057 E 3400 N
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Please make checks to: Kingsview Loft Inc.